Monday, February 6, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #27: Inspiration Photo

Hello, Hello, Hello! Happy Monday everyone! The first Monday of February. My how time just keeps on ticking, doesn't it!!!!!

Today's challenge is all about inspiration! We've got a gorgeous photo for you to be inspired by!!!!! Create a card, a layout, altered art, gift wrap... The sky is the limit! There are no limitations here on what you can create!


The amazingly generous super store online retailer of anything you can ever dream of,  Simon Says Stamp,  is sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift certificate to their store! Now I don't know about you, but with all the CHA sneaks I have been seeing lately, I know I can spend that in a second!!!

Simon Says Stamp


I would also like to introduce to you our February Guest Designer! The fabulously talented and super sweet Joy Taylor! Here is a little bit of info on her:



I have been crafting especially stamping on and off since 1994 and absolutely love it.  Although I love all crafts, stamping is my passion, I love to create and have fun with the craft, learning new techniques as I go along.  I have achieved many accomplishments since stamping, such as being on many wonderful design teams, and asked to do guest designing. Best of all meeting so many new and wonderful friends.  Just recently my partner allowed me to take ownership of one of the spare rooms that we have in our house and he has built all of my craft furniture custom made for my passion for crafting.  I love that I have everything at my finger tips and come and go as I please, it really is my little haven and I adore my space.  I live in a small town, in Southern New South Wales, Australia with my partner Darryl and our furbaby, Roly. I currently work part time, but like all us crafters would love to see my passion for the craft to turn into my daily job…oh to dream!

What a beautiful card she made for this challenge:


And now let's check out what the rest of the Design Team created. Remember, the supply list indicating what stamp sets we used is at the end of this post!











Christy's 




Britta's 

COMING SOON (She is in Spain living it up!)






HOW TO PLAY:

**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.


To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:

  • Be a follower of Lawnscaping
  • Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
  • Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, no WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
  • You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours.  You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
  • You have until Wednesday, February 15th to submit your entries!

You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)

Stamp Supply List:




6 comments:

  1. fun photo! the dt did a fab job, im diggin all the red and pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Love cards - they are all fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the challenge here.... And its my 1st time playing along.... All the DTs cards are simply beautiful and very inspiring indeed!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inspiration photos. Cool, crisp, graphic. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Challenge, so much inspiration you can take from the photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!