Before I get to todays challenge, you may have noticed a new item on the right sidebar! That's right! A newsletter! Sign up and you will periodically receive info on hot new products, supplies and techniques right to your inbox! You will also receive information on discounted products.
Today's challenge fits with the season! Winter Wonderland. While some of you are in the extreme cold and snow, I am in Florida where it is 45 degrees one day and 75 the next (makes it hard on the wardrobe if you know what I mean)......
Our very generous sponsor this week is the fabulous Lawn Fawn!!!!!! They have graciously offered up a free stamp set to the winner! Any set you choose! :)
Please welcome back our January guest designer, Ruby, of Ruby 2 Shoes!!!!!
Also joining us is a special guest for this challenge, the talented Linda Trace! Check out what she made! How cute is this:
And now let's check out what the rest of the design team made. Remember, the supply list below contains all of the Lawn Fawn sets used in all of the projects so be sure to check that out!!!
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, January 25th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)
Lawn Fawn Supply list: