Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge!!!! This week is all about tags or treat bags! We thought the timing was pretty good with Christmas just around the corner!!!! There is a supply list at the end of this post spotlighting all the Lawn Fawn stamp sets used in these projects.
First, let me introduce you to our sponsor, the wonderful Simon Says Stamp! They have generously offered a $25 gift certificate to their store! Thank you Simon Says! We heart you!!!!!!!!!!
This challenge, we have two guest designers! Allow me to introduce to you our December Guest Designer, Vicky Papaioannou of Lily Pads!
Vicky is a wife, mother of two and Computer Science teacher! She is the co-owner of Lily Pad Cards which features challenges, interviews, supply reviews, hot to videos, card making ideas and much more! Thank you Vicky for guesting with us this month! Check out the ADORABLE tags she made! Be sure to visit her blogs to see the deets:
Also joining us for this challenge is the super sweet Samantha Mann! She has played along in every one of our challenges and we are so thrilled she agreed to create something for us for this challenge. Check it out:
And if that isn't inspiration enough, let's check out what the Design Team created:
Christy (check out the video tutorial on her blog)
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, December 14th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to our Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)