Happy Monday everyone!!!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Can you believe it is our 20th challenge? It seems like just yesterday we had our first one! That means our anniversary is coming up soon. Any ideas on how we should celebrate? Just leave us a comment....
This week's challenge is all about paper piecing! Such a fun way to add pattern and depth to your project, don't you think?!?
We are sponsored by the fabulous Lawn Fawn! They have generously donated a free stamp set to the winner! How awesome is that!
Check out what our guest designer, Laurie Wilson, created!!!! Love the colors, dimension, papers, embellishments.... It's just fabulous! Laurie, thank you so much for guest designing with us this month! It was an absolute pleasure having you!
HOW TO PLAY:
**In order to be eligible to win, these rules MUST be followed.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the link below.
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, October 26th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to our Flickr group! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)