Friday, September 30, 2011

Text Challenge Winners: Queen of Green, Top Mow It Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Hello everyone!! What a fabulous turn out we had from our text challenge. You all blew us away with your creativity and talent! It was very hard narrowing down the winners for this challenge.... In my book, you all win! But, winners had to be chosen so here we go!

First off, a HUGE thanks to the fabulous Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our challenge with the winner's choice of any Lawn Fawn stamp set :) - Thank you!!!!



And our Queen of Green for this challenge is..........




Melania, congratulations! Please email me at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com with your stamp set selection and mailing address!  Be sure to pick up your badge (right click on photo and save as) to display on your blog!

And our Top Mow It Alls, in no particular order:







And our Honorable Gnomes, in no particular order:



Congratulations to you all! Please pick up your winners badge (right click, save as) and display them on your blog!!!

We will back on Monday with another FUN challenge and we will be introducing our October Guest Designer! So be sure and check back with us then!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I am a huge fan of Melania's card and I think she deserves the Queen title! Thanks for the Honorable Gnome mention as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone!! And what'd I say, Virginia... I knew you would win with this card! ;) gorgeous picks!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Fun challenge! Congrats to the Winners

    starsinpalm.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart all the winners!!! BIG congrats to each you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u sooo much Lawnscaping for picking my card. I'm very honored because there's many beautiful cards in this challenge...Love Lawnscaping Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were lots of fabulous cards this time but I must say that the winner card is my favorite, so fun, cute and original! I really love it, congrats Melania, you deserve it! Congrats to the other winners too and thanks for picking my card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! I love Melania's work, so glad she won!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the mention, all the gals cards are spectacular. I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such great cards!! thanks for the honorable gnome nod!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!