Monday, August 22, 2011

Lawnscaping Patrol on the prowl

We've had a great time surfing your blogs and the Lawn Fawn and Lawnscaping Flickr Page!  Check out the wonderful projects we have found!









Such fun!!! Such inspiration!  Would like you liked to be spotted by the Lawnscaping Patrol? Be sure to leave us a comment here on this post or upload to the Flickr sites. You can also send me an email with a picture of your card and link to your blog! I'll be sure to stop by!!!

There is still to play along in our current challenge, ONE LAYER projects! You have until Wednesday night to play along. Up for grabs is a FABULOUS prize from Jenni Bowlin!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for spotting me! :) What a great collection of cards, I love those little owls on the log swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I'm so honored to be spotted among such an amazing collection of cards! Thanks for spotting me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made an otherwise gray day all sunny. Thank you for the honor! The other cards are so amazing. I'm humbled to be included amongst them. I can't stop smiling!!! :D
    God bless,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!! Thanks so much for "spotting" me!! It is some sunshine in my very stressful day I had today!! I am giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaaaaaaaa Thank u very much for spotting my card. I really appreciated and honored. It makes me happy all day long :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!! thank you so much fir spotting my card!! i am so excited to be featured with all of the other gorgeous cards! - Samantha M (www.samsscrapcandy.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!