Hard to believe we are already on our 7th challenge!! WOO HOO!! This one we are super excited about... We had a blast coming up with projects to show you....
Take any stamp and make a background! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!
And the ever fabulous Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring us again this week! Thank you Simon Says Stamp! We heart you!!!!
So, for this week's prize.....
Simon Says Stamps carries Lawn Fawn too, so here is to chance to stock up on some stamps and other supplies! Thank you Simon Says Stamp!!!! And we've got a little something special for the Top 3, too!
Let's take a look at the design team's creations...
And I am excited to announce, our Guest Designer for April, Mrs. Lawn Fawn herself, Kelly Marie!!! Rumor has it, she might have a video on her blog, too!
Hello! I am loving the projects this week. The layouts, the color, the works!!!
**Please remember to take a look at the rules in order to be eligible for a win**
HOW TO PLAY:
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Link our challenge and inspiration photo to your post and add the direct link your post or online gallery back here
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours
- You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, April 13th to submit your entries!
Make sure to upload your projects to our flickr group
The winner and Top Three will be announced within 24 hours!
International Players: International shipping has become quite expensive it seems. We will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international, but the remaining cost is the responsibility of the winner.
Our challenge is only successful because of YOU! Be sure to spread the word!