Another cool thing about the co-challenge? You have the the opportunity to win TWO PRIZES every time you enter! Why? Because we are offering a prize here and Wee Memories is offering a prize there! That's a lot of winners! And you can enter at either blog and your entry will appear on BOTH sites! So be sure to join us this week for this super fun BONUS challenge so you don't miss out on these wonderful prizes!!
You wanna know the prize we are offering up here at Lawnscaping?
How about some cute and cuddly critters?!? :) Wee Memories is offering up a free Lawn Fawn stamp set of your choice!!!
Let's take a look at the design team's creations...
Guest Designer and sponsor, Kelly Marie Alvarez:
Guest Designer Kathy from the Daily Marker:
**Please remember to take a look at the rules in order to be eligible for a win**
HOW TO PLAY:
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Link our challenge and inspirational photo to your post and add the direct link to your post or online gallery back here!
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine no more than 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours
- You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You can create ANYTHING! A card, altered item, scrapbooking page, home decor, etc. The sky is the limit! We just ask you try and stick as close to the theme of the challenge as possible!
- You have until Friday, March 25th at 11:59PST to submit your entries!
Remember, we will draw a winner here AND Wee Memories will draw a winner there. 2 prizes people!!!! Your entries will automatically be included on BOTH blogs.
We also have a flickr group, so make sure to upload your creations there!
The winner and Top Three will be announced within 24 hours!
International Players: International shipping has become quite expensive it seems. We will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international, but the remaining cost is the responsibility of the winner.
Thanks for stopping by! We can't wait to see what you create. Be sure to check back here Monday for our regularly scheduled challenge post!