Ok, I know you are waiting for the next challenge. So, here we go!!!!
How fun is this?!????? Find anything of Kelly's that inspires you and CASE it. You can visit her blog here or check out her Flickr group here. Easy peasy!!! You can have so much fun with this!!!!!
And what's a challenge without a prize? This week, up for grabs is Winter Bunny! You may remember it from some of the design team samples from last week or you may have seen it on some of the wonderful submissions! What a great time to use this cutie before spring approaches....
And now, a little inspiration from the design team:
And our fabulous guest designer, Ayana Posadas! She cased two cards this month. She wanted ME to choose which one to post but I couldn't because they both rock, so I am posting them both!!!! She cased this card and this card:
To play along:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, we will still love to have you play along. Link our challenge to your post and add the direct link to your post or online gallery back here! And feel free to post the inspiration photo, too!
- You can create ANYTHING! A card, altered item, scrapbooking page, home decor, etc. The sky is the limit! We just ask you try and stick as close to the theme of the challenge as possible!
- Because there is a 5th week in January, we have extended the deadline to Wednesday, February 2nd!
- We also have a flickr group, so make sure to upload your creations there!
Please help make this challenge site great! Play along and spread the news! We can't wait to see what you create!!!