Friday, June 17, 2016

We belong together!

Hi Everyone!
It's Karin here to share some inspiration for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.



Today I have a card where I've used a Christmas set that is about to be retired - so hurry to get this sweet set that can be used all year round!
  • I started by making a cardbase from creme cardstock and then cut a panel using the largest stitched rectangle and cut it two ways to get the size I wanted.
  • I then stamped my images and sentiment to a piece of cream cardstock. I made sure I had more/darker ink at the bottom of the birds by removing some of the ink at the top of the birds with an inkblender - just to get some fast and easy dimension to my birds. 
  • After that I layered some patterned paper on top of my stamped piece of cardstock and then diecut a stitched square.
  • Before adhering my stamped square to the card with foam adhesive I matted it to a blue piec of cardstock - same tone as the birds.


The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Peace, Love, Joy
Dies; Stitched Rectangles



http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

  1. That is very sweet! Using a bit less ink on your birdies gives this a country, vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!