Saturday, July 18, 2015

Tied The Knot

Hi everyone.
Lexa here today, I'm going to share a wedding card featuring Lawn Fawn Tied The Knot stamp set. All the images are so sweet and adorable, my favorite is this bird couple. They are perfect as a wedding cake topper, look so cute..aren't they? I color my images using Distress Markers and blend it with damp brush.


For the background I blend Mermaid and Hippo dye inks, using stencil from Tim Holtz. Then cut the background with my Stitched Rectangle dies.
I also add vellum to toned down the background, make it looks softer. And choose grey cardstock to make thin borders.


I use my Clear Wink of Stella on the banner for extra sparkle, and what is a card without sequins. Heehee. Sequin is really my thing!

I hope you love this card and enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I'm sure the bride and groom would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! The little birds bride and groom are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!