Friday, July 17, 2015

Spotted and Hearted - July

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!


(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?




This card is AMAZAING!! It totally cracks me up! I LOOOOOOVE everything about this card!! The background is so lovely and blendy! And of course those cacti from Stuck on You are the star of this show!! But I also LOVE how they're embellished!! Ha!! The hilarious mustache and those adorable ants from Happy Summer...this card is everyway kind of awesome!!



Oh this card caught my eye right away! I LOVE the bold colors!! It's such a FUN take on a shaker card, too!! He he, and who doesn't love coffee! I just love the sentiment from Happy Feast!! Adorable, and the heat embossing really pops!



And speaking of coffee...this card is AWESOME!! I just love the rainbow beans in the background!! Adorable!! And the cute little best friend cups from Love You a Latte are soooo fun!!! And you know what? I love this CARD a latte!! 



Oh my word - squeal!! I am just crushing on this card!!!! Those cute little cats from Critters in the 'Burbs on top of that roof is cracking me up!! What a genius idea!! I really LOVE it! And that sky is gorgeous!! I love the stars peeking out!



Ha! This card is so July, I just HAD to include it!! I LOOOOOVE the background and those fun stars from Starry Backdrops to add to the patriotic feel! So cool!! And the bear (from Party Animal) in that adorable American hat just cracks me up!! Such a cool idea, and I totally love it! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

5 comments:

  1. AWE! These are such fun cards!! :) I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm very happy!!! All of the other projects are beautiful. Congrats Ladies!!! Have a Happy Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!