Tuesday, September 9, 2014

PURR-fect Birthday using Goodie Bag Die

Hello everyone!  Kari here to share with you a way to embellish the awesome new Goodie Bag for a cute little birthday gift.  I also used the adorable kitty image from Spooktacular!  I adore this kitty probably as much as I do the goodie bag die!



I die cut my goodie bag out of some Mint CS from SSS, and then I trimmed down a piece of white CS to help build my scene.  I stamped my kitty images from Spooktacular, and did a little masking, so it looks like they are sitting close to each other.  I colored them in with some Copic Markers and if you happen to follow me on any social media like Instagram, you know I am a fur baby mama to two sweet kitty's Daisy and Katie, and I just had to color them similar to my babies :)  I also used some images and elements from Critter's in the Burbs, one of my all time favorite LF sets, and one of my first that I purchased.  I also die cut some Lucky Limeade CS using the Grassy Border Die.  Once I had my scene stamped, inked, die-cut and adhered, I assembled my goodie bag, and placed my focal panel onto the bag, and to finished it off, added some chevron ribbon :)


And, do I spy shimmer!?  Of course, Wink of Stella had to make an appearance as well!! *grin*


I hope I was able to give you some ideas on how to decorate your goodie bags!  If you don't have this die I HIGHLY recommend it!!  :)  
Thanks for stopping by today!!   See you all soon!

-Kari



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!