Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ombre Glittered Hearts

Hello there!! Kari back with you on this Tues. to share with you another project hopefully to inspire you!!  I am continuing on with our current challenge - Hearts and Dots - and also thinking of Valentine's Day which is Friday!!  It is upon us!





I wanted to create some "ombre" hearts - and I used the heart border from Belinda's Borders, and I first stamped in it in Versa Mark ink, and then applied some Judikins Sticky Stuff, and heat embossed it just enough to its "sticky" stage, and then I added some Martha Stewart glitters in 3 colors to create the "ombre" effect. Once I was done with that process, I die cut my panel using the Stitched Journaling Card Die, and then I stamped the sentiment "sending love your way" from You've Got Mail.  I adhered my panel to some of the new 6x6 Hello Sunshine papers - I chose one of the polka dot patterns.   I also used some Lawn Trimmings to finish things off.  


Don't ya just love all that glitter!! So pretty!! Hope you are able to join us in this week's challenge!!! Thanks for stopping by today!!
Hugs - Kari



3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!