Thursday, February 27, 2014

Into The Woods


Good Morning, Samantha here from the Lawnscaping Inspiration Team! I am very eager for spring to come, this long winter has been pretty snowy and chilly. Since I can't experience nice weather yet, I decided to create a fun outdoor scene that reminds me of warmer temperatures.

The fawn, from the Into the Woods stamp set, is very busy exploring the landscape around her. The mushrooms and pine tree is from the Critters in the Forest stamp set. I love all of the animal stamps, they are so adorable and you can mix and match the different sets!  I used papers from the Into the Woods petite paper pack. I love how all of the different papers blend so well together. I layered and pieced different pattern papers to create a fun landscape. I finished off my card with some red and white twine and dark red rhinestones.

I really enjoyed making this card. Lawn Fawn products are always fun to work with, and I love that stamp sets and papers always work together so nicely. Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a perfect combo, Samantha! Would you believe I have the Into the Woods stamp set but never broke it open yet? Shame on me; bad crafter! lol ;) I love your card today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I love the ability of the Lawn Fawn stamps to tell little stories.

    Yours,
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see a green tree after all this snow and cold. Love the sweet little deer and cute mushrooms. Love those Lawn Fawn stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!