Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dream Big

Hey everyone, Samantha here from the Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration Team! I decided to create a fun card that fits the current polka dot theme challenge. Fall is slowly fading and winter is right around the corner. I have noticed many critters gathering tons of food for the chilly days ahead. The card I have created is inspired by all the overly ambitious critters.



The squirrel, from the Critters in the Burbs stamp set, found a gigantic acorn. He is pushing it through the small acorns and leaves from the Critters in Costume and Critters in the Burbs stamp sets. The colorful background paper is from the Into the Woods petite paper pack. I love the colors and patterns on the papers, they are so bright and fun for fall. I used the Lawn Cuts Coles ABC's for the "dream big" sentiment.

The polka dot challenge is still going on, so be sure to enter it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for inspiration. What a cute card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card and such a creative way to use both sets! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha!!!! Such a fun scene!! Love it, it totally made me smile!! Ha ha!! You go for it little squirrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is such a cute card!!! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, so cute!! That's one ambitious squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so super cute! My hubby totally loves squirrels [they eat all the food I put out for the birds] so squirrel stuff always makes me think of my hubby and smile. Thanks for the smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!