We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp! The lucky winner will get a $25 giftcertificate!
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified
for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, June 12, 2013 to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)
Super cute cards!!!ReplyDelete
AWESOME cards, Ladies!!!ReplyDelete
Great inspiration for this challenge!!!
For this challenge, are we required to use lawn fawn stamps?ReplyDelete
No you'll not have to use lawn fawn stamps.Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.Delete
Great samples from the DT as always!ReplyDelete
beautiful creations! love coloring with my lawn fawn stamps :)ReplyDelete
The DTs cards are fabulous, thanks for all the inspiration :)ReplyDelete
Quick question - does a LO qualify or does it need to be a card? I colour on resist papers, I colour die cuts and ribbons, I even colour vellum bits and use on LO. Thank you:-)ReplyDelete
A LO will absolutely qualify!! :)Delete
These are the cutest cards! Thanks for the fun challenge :)ReplyDelete
Such cute cards.. the critters be it from the savannah or the dog park, they steal your heart..ReplyDelete
I missed the upload deadline by 7 minutes!!! Yaaarrrggghh! Here's the URL for my entry because I would still like to share it. :)ReplyDelete
I though we had the whole day to submit? I'd like to share mine too:ReplyDelete