Thursday, February 25, 2016

Magical Wish

Good morning, Samantha here with a using my brand new "Lovable Legends" stamp set. I just had to get this stamp set, because all the little characters are just adorable. This stamp set is part of Lawn Fawn's brand new release. I paired my Loch Ness monster with gold glittery cardstock, bright floral pattern paper, and aqua vellum. I finished off my card with baker's twine and layering the sentiment on the pattern paper. 


Materials Used:
Lovable Legends 
Starry Backdrop

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love that glittery panel behind Nessie and the awesome way you created water with the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww isn't he precious?! Love that beautiful pp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!