Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas Ever After with Audrey!

Hey there! Audrey here!  Today, I have a magical Christmas tag to share with you!  The theme of the current Lawnscaping Challenge is "out with the old"... so I dusted off some of  my older Lawn Fawn favorites to whip up this tag.

I started by by diecutting the largest star from the Puffy Star Stackables die set out of red cardstock and also out of the red and white bokeh paper from the Let's Bokeh in the Snow 6x6 paper pad.  I adhered the patterned paper to the cardstock to give the tag a little more stability.  I used the Puffy Clouds border dies to cut clouds for the bottom of my star, and also cut another layer of clouds from vellum.  It is a bit hard to see in the photo, but I used spray adhesive on the white cloud and dipped it in gorgeous crystal glitter.  I stamped and colored the castle and dragon from the Critters Ever After stamp set, and then die cut them with coordinating dies.  I wanted the castle to look a bit like it belonged at the North Pole.  I added the tiny Santa hat from the Baaah Humbug stamp set to the dragon, and finally, a scattering of snowflakes cut from white card stock using the Mini Snowflakes die.  To finish things off, I added a bit of red tulle and some Peppermint Lawn Trimmings.

Christmas Magic Tag

That's it for me today... Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Critters Every After, Baaah Humbug
Dies: Puffy Star Stackables, Puffy Cloud border, Critters Ever After Mini Snowflakes
Paper: Let's Bokeh 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento  Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic Markers, Peppermint Lawn Trimmings, red tulle, glitter, foam tape

13 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! What a fabulous job u did! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great twist!! That's thinking out of the box alright! TFS :D very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! How adorable!!! I am lovin this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo adorable! And reminds me how much I love those puffy stars, I really need to get that die set. As in have to have it. NOW! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Audrey, this tag is beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! Pure fun! Love this out of box idea! Awesome coloring, love the peeking of cloud border, fabulous designing, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest thing!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!