To recap, here are the amazing sponsors!!! Lawn Fawn, Ellen Hutson, The Ink Road, Crafters Companion, Spectrum Noir, The Alley Way Stamps, Newtons Nook, Faber Castell, and Right at Home! 9 sponsors and 10 prizes. So 10 prizes are up for grabs!!!
I decided to pick 2 winners from the hop participants and then 7 winners from those that commented along the way!!! The winners were chosen at random by using Random.org to be completely fair. For the commenters, I used Random.org to direct me to the blog and then used Random.org again to selected the chosen commenter based on the amount of comments that blog had (it took a while to do this, lol) so anyone who commented (including the hop participants) were eligible.. So here we go!
Hop Participant winners:
- Coralynn ($25 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate)
- Kristina B (The Ink Road Prize Pack)
- Miamikel (Spectrum Noir, 1pk of Spectrum Noir Markers + 1pk ultra smooth cardstock)
- BubblegumPaper ($25 Ellen Hutson gift certificate)
- Taunya Butler (Faber Castell 15pk of just gelatos)
- Janis/Her Peaceful Gardens ($15 Crafters Companion gift certificate)
- Beaumonde Designs (The Alley Way Stamps Tea-Par-Tea stamp set)
- Michele Smith (Newtons Nook stamp set of your choice)
- Nicole Diedrich (Right at Home prize pack)
- Niki Garcia ($25 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate)
Ladies, please email me directly at laurelbeard at me dot com. Please note in the subject line (this is important so I don't overlook your email): your name/hop winner/the prize you won and in the email be sure to include your mailing address. Most prizes will come from the sponsor directly, but I am your point of contact for this process. You have until July 10th to email me. If I don't hear from you, I will select another winner!
Thank you all so much for making this blog hop a huge success! Back to my cup of coffee now, out of my Harry Potter mug of course, lol).......