Thursday, June 11, 2015

One Layer Card - Copic Colouring on Kraft

Hi everyone :) It's Marina! Anyone love making one layer cards? I do! Today, I'm sharing with you a one layer card using kraft cardstock. Hope you'll stick around and read on :)


I started off by stamping the sentiment first and embossed it in white. I used washi tape to keep the sides of the card clean when I do my stamping to make a nice frame. 


I used a brown ink to stamp the frames first before filling the frames with some bugs and leaves.


After that, I used my copics to colour the images. It's pretty easy however, you should be light handed with it. And remember that the copic colours will not come out as vibrant as it would be if you used it on white paper.



Hope you'll give this a try! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this tutorial Marina!! The card is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!! Love the coloring on kraft, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! Love your copic coloring on Kraft cardstock and your one layer design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo so way cute!! One layers is a toughie for me as I want to keep on adding stuff. But I can try! Love how you taped off the borders and stamped :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this.. So pretty and different. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!