Saturday, April 4, 2015

Birthday card and matching decorated gift jar

Hi Lawnscapers

It's Lenny here with you again! 
First of all ... Happy Easter for those who celebrate! Hope the Easter bunny brought you lots of chocolate ... and maybe some crafty goodies! :) 

For my post today, I made a birthday card and I decorated a gift jar so that it matches the card!! 
I used some of my new Lawn Fawn stamp sets; "Gleeful gardens" and "Gingham backdrops".

 





Here are some photos . . .











For a full list of supplies: click HERE!

Stay tuned for another fun challenge on Monday!! 
Happy weekend!

hugs . . .

lenny

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lenny! I love it. What a perfect set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the cheerful scene you created on both creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how adorable!!! I love how you used the Backdrops stamp; I don't have that but ohhhh, now I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So cute! That gingham background makes me want to go on a picnic! Loovve the jar!! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Lenny! love your set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this set u can't wait to get It. You card is awsome and makes me want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this set u can't wait to get It. You card is awsome and makes me want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute set, it's very cheerful with the bright colours, Happy Easter!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your card and decorated jar!! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!