March already!! Yay ... that means "Spring"!! Can't wait!
Today's the first Saturday of the month ... so, it's Lenny from the Facebook Inspiration Team here with you today!!
I would like to share two scrapbook layouts that I made, using the same patterned papers (Let's polka) but in two different styles.
For the first layout, I used some patterned paper as the base for my layout.
For the second one, I used plain white cardstock and I used the patterned papers
to decorate my page.
Lawn Fawn products that I used:
* patterned papers: Let's polka (12x12 + 6x6)
* clear stamps: Milo's ABCs / Quinn's ABCs / Happy everything / Admit one / Say cheese /
* Lawn cuts: Stitched journaling card / Quinn's ABCs / #awesome
* Lawn ornaments: mixed sequins: Let's polka
* Lawn ornaments: flair button: Hello sunshine / Let's polka
* alphabet stickers + "hi cutie" sticker: Daphne's closet collection kit
Here are some photos . . .
And some close-ups ...
And some close-ups again ...
For a complete list of supplies: click HERE !!!
Enjoy your Saturday and have a great weekend!
And ... quick reminder ... there's still some time left to join our current challenge:
"Dots and/or stripes".