Thursday, March 12, 2015

Clean & Simple Die Cutting

Hi everyone! It's Marina! The Lawnscaping Challenge #101 - Dots and/or Stripes has been putting me in a polka dot buzz so I'm here to share with you a very easy way to make use of your stackables die cut.


Since I only have the Large Stitched Circle Stackables, I could only get in 4 colours but if you have the full set, you can make a fun full rainbow or ombre!

I started by die cutting each Let's Polka paper with two circle dies. I want to minimize the bulk and this way, I can do some inlaid die-cutting.



Once you've die cut all your stackables, you can line them up into each other like this


 Take your choice of sentiment and you're done!

Try this technique with not only circles but square or rectangles :) 



Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see your take on this.

4 comments:

  1. love it, i make diecuts like this a lot, but i ahve no lawn fawn stitched ones so didnt want to use them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how clean and simple this is but gives such a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and unique card! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!