It's the first Saturday of the month ... so, it's Lenny, from the Facebook Inspiration Team
here with you today!
Today, I would like to share a mini-album that I made.
I used lots of Lawn Fawn, of course!
But ... also lots of stuff from some of my Paper Issues Swag Bags!
The Lawn Fawn products that I used:
* clear stamps: Hedgehugs / Winter owl / Chit chat
* Lawn cuts: Hedgehugs / Chit chat / Stitched journaling card
* Lawn trimmings: Retro
* Sweater weather patterned paper (6x6)
* Lawn ornaments: Fall leaves wood veneer /
Sweater weather Adhesive Flair
* Lawn Fawndamentals: notecard: "Spruce"
Here are some photos . . .
For a full list of supplies: visit my blog on Dec. 10!!Thanks for stopping by today!!
Next Monday, Dec. 15, there will be a new Lawnscaping challenge!
The last one of the year ... Can you believe it? Time flies!
hugs . . .