Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hello card + Video Tutorial

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun card using the Critters in the Arctic Stamp set and two Lawn Fawn dies.  The Critters sets are my favorite and work perfectly for the challenge theme this week!  Also, make sure to check out the video tutorial for this card below.

I used the Speech Bubble and Cole's ABC's dies along with the Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad to create the top part of the card.

I then stamped the moose and colored it in with Copic markers.  I added some clear sequins with Liquid Pearls in the center to complete my card.

Watch Here || Watch on Youtube

Have a great day!
~Tracy

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!