Hello, hello! Welcome back to another Lawnscaping Challenge! Challenge #88 if you can believe it! Wowza! We are super excited about this one because we LOVE texture! I mean LOVE it! You can use texture in your projects in may ways. Dry embossing, edge distressing, embossing paste, stickles, gesso, glitter, embossing powder, felt, etc....... So many possibilities here!!!!!
We are sponsored by the always amazing Lawn Fawn! We just heart them so! After all, they were the entire reason why this challenge was started! The winner will receive a stamp set of your choice! And with the new release coming out on the 28th, this is a great time to win!
Welcoming back Val of ValbyDesign with her adorably cute Halloween card loaded with texture and goodness... Love that she paired with the Freshly Cut grass notecard.... Just fantastic! Thanks for being out guest designer this month, Val!And now.... Let's check out the projects from the DT to get your inspiration kick-started! They used so many different texture variables in their projects! Amazing! Some of the Design Team was lucky enough to receive a few items from the new release. Please note those items will be available for release on August 28th! Just around the corner! We can't wait for this release! It's amazing! If you missed it, head on over to this blog post. This is the first of 5 blog posts showcasing the new release.
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
• Be a follower of Lawnscaping.
• Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
• TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
• You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
• You have until Wednesday, August 27, 2014 to submit your entries!
Don't forget to keep checking our Facebook page, where our Facebook Inspiration Team will be sharing projects, too, throughout the challenge!
You are also welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)