Thursday, July 10, 2014

Facebook Inspiration Team DT CALL RESULTS

Hi there everyone! Laurel here! First of all, I want to thank everyone who applied to the FIT DT call! We had a lot of of gorgeous and inspirational blogs to look thru, which made our decision even harder..... Secondly, I want to personally apologize for taking so long to write this post. I didn't plan the call well because when the call ended, I was leaving for a vacation..... Sorry about that. I know how sitting around waiting can stink.

Again, this was a tough decision. I really don't like DT calls because I know there will be people leaving the call disappointed and disheartened and I am sorry about that. Everyone who applied is awesome and I wish I could offer up a spot to everyone... The decisions were solely based on the current needs of the team (IE.  a specific style per say that we don't currently have, etc)...

We've chosen 3 talented designers to join the FIT team, and a few others will receive an email from me about guest designing... If you don't receive an email from me and are interested in guest designing, please email me at laurelbeard at me dot com with subject: Guest Designer.

The 3 designers we would like to welcome to the FIT DT are:


Again, a big thanks to all of you for your participation and support!

10 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!