Monday, May 26, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hello Everyone!! Isha here from the facebook inspiration team, sharing my very first card on the blog today :) As you know the theme of our ongoing Lawnscaping challenge is "Distress Mania" and I love that. There are so many ways you can add the distress look to your card. I first thought about distress inks but then thought of trying my new pan pastel. I distressed the edges of my card background!
I created my background using various small images from the "Summertime Charm" stamp set and pan pastel. For the center panel, I used "Home Sweet Home and Into the Woods" stamp sets.



Hope you got inspired and would play along too. It sure was fun :) Thanks for dropping by!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!