Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You Brighten My Day + Video Tutorial

Hi there!

It's Tracy and I have a fun card and video tutorial to share with you today!  It's been super cold and snowy here, so I want to make a fun and bright card to cheer us up!  I used the mason jar and stars from the Summertime Charm set.


How fun and summery is that?!?!?  It makes me very excited and anxious for summer to come :)  Make sure you check out my video for all of the details and supplies I used to make this card.



Thanks for joining me today!
~Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I can't wait to watch the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. This is a happy uplifting card. It is nice to have a fun card this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! adorable! i LOVE the video! and the stars in the background are just awesome!!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love grey and yellow color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!