Sunday, December 1, 2013

Winners: Polka Dots - Queen of the Green, Top Mow-It-Alls, Honorable Gnomes

Happy Sunday morning, y'all! It's Christy here. I hope all our lovely American friends are recovering from a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love and laughter. Did you go out Black Friday shopping? I had to work Midnight to 8AM and my goodness, I had never been so happy to see 8AM in my life! I'd walked the Turkey Trot 5K Thanksgiving morning, and never went to bed, so by the time I got home I had been up for 28 hours straight! I'm still feeling the pain, but it's back to work this afternoon again for me. That's holiday hours in retail for ya! But I hope that if you did go out into all that madness, you at least got some goodies!

And speaking of goodies, let me send out a special thanks to the wonderful folks at Lawn Fawn for donating our prize, a free stamp set of the winner's choice! Let's find out who that is, shall we?


Our Polka Dot Queen of the Green is:



What could possibly be cuter than this yeti crew?
Congratulations, Joni!
Please contact Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com
within 48 hours to claim your prize.



On to our Top Mow-It-Alls:









Great job, ladies! These cards were too cute!



And last, but not least, our Honorable Gnomes:


Congratulations to all our winners! Please grab your badge from the tab above and display it on your blog with pride -- you earned it!

Also, huge thanks to everyone that played along! You all did wonderful and made it really hard for us to choose. But we'll be back tomorrow with a brand-new challenge so you'll have your chance again. We cannot wait to see what you create!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners, gorgeous cards! Delighted to be an Honorable Gnome, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. All the cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Crafters! Beautiful work! And yes, I'm super duper excited to be one of the Gnomes again - hee hee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such FUN cards...thanks for the shout out ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Honorable Gnome! It was a pleasure to be counted among the AMAZING cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep! Thanks bunches ladies! I loved all the cards put up, so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Top Mow-It-All spot! Everything is so cute. I love the Yeti dudes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!