Monday, December 9, 2013

A Hint of Silver...

Good Morning friends.. Annette here with you today to share a fun card using silver and grey. Before I get started can I just say how excited I am to be on the Lawnscaping Challenge Design Team. I have always been a fan of Lawn Fawn and just to be a part of this group is an honor. I hope that are inspired. So let's get started...
When I first started this card I really did not know where it was going but it seems to have worked out. 
Ok really.. how much do you love this set. This little fawn just makes me smile.

Well thanks for sharing my first post as the new design team member.
Have a happy and crafty day.
Lawn Fawn:  Into the Woods Stamps and Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn: Bright Side Silver Lining
Neenah: Textured card-stock
Timeless Twine: Graphite Grey, Glitter Tape
Ink: Brilliance Starlite Silver and Memento Luxe Olive Grove

5 comments:

  1. Congrats for joining the design team and thanks for sharing your cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is awesome! I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette I love seeing your card on this page my friend! The grey and silver is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did I know about this? A big Congrats, Annette!!! Love lawn fawn!!!! Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPAH cute!! Love your clever creations, Annette! Congrats on your DT here in Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!