Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Snowman Poop

Hi there, it's Sabine from the Facebook Inspiration team. I made (with a little help of my 4year old daughter) some fun and easy little gifts using the "stitched journaling card" die for the bag topper, my "making frosty friends" set, "Cole's abcs" dies and "Harold's abcs" set.
 
The snowman poopies are tic tacs :)
 
 
Those were so much fun to make and I'll definitely make some more as little gifts for teachers and friends with a good sense of humour :)



Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Sabine









11 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! What creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat white tic tacs ever again. This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! My 3 granddaughters will love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I always thought that snowmen pooped marshmallows!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawn mowing provides professional and quality work for residential homes and even business establishments. We can offer you our wide selection of options for both interior and exterior garden maintenance Task. For Commercial and Industrial Services in Perth, contact the experienced service provider at Northside Painting Contractors in perth. We Deliver what we promise and our workmanship is performed at the highest standard using only quality products. we also offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny. I love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter got the biggest laugh from this and just loved the idea. I too think its quite adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cooool. I'm going to make some for my son's classmate. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!