Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Tree

Good Morning Lawn Fawn friends.. Annette Allen from My Clever Creations here with you today as a guest blogger sharing a fun Halloween Tree. This idea first came to me when I was walking through Kohls and seen this cute spooky tree and I just knew that all the little Lawn Fawn critters would look adorable as ornaments hanging from it.
I Stamped, Colored, Trimmed and added Glossy Accents to each image. 
I then punched a small hole added some May Arts burlap string for hanging.
I also used Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card dies to make a garland.
This garland is wrapped in the inner part of the tree.

Thanks so much for letting me share with you all today.
This was a fun project to make and I hope that I have inspired you for Halloween.
Not all Halloween projects have to be spooky.
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!