Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oink, Oink


Good Morning!

It's Tracy here to share a fun Lawn Fawn card with you today!  Since the challenge this week is Distress Maniacs, I thought I would use some Distress Inks on my card.  I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China to create the background "sky."  To create the green hills, I used some Christmas paper from Echo Park and stamped the wavy line using the Lawn Fawn Let It Snow stamp set.  I love it when I can create non-Christmas cards, with Christmas products!  I stamped the pig and the mouse from the Critters on the Farm stamp set and colored them in with Copics (C1, C3, RV10, RV11). 

I had a really hard time coming up with a sentiment and I couldn't think of any cute pig puns.  I just decided to put "oink, oink."  That way I can write whatever I want on the inside.  The speech bubble is from A Birdie Told Me stamp set and the letter's are from Jessie's ABCs. 

I added some I-Rock gems to the lower left corner for some bling to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Tracy

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!