Welcome to another Lawnscaping challenge!! With the cool weather around (for most of you... In Florida, I was in shorts and flip flops two days ago and a coat and boots today) we thought this challenge would be perfect! Winter Wonderland. What inspires you about winter? The soft colors? Snow? Winter activities? Don't tell us, show us by creating something for this challenge!!!
Please welcome back Annette Allen as our guest designer this month! Loving those patterned hills.
Let's check out what the amazingly talented design team created for the challenge! Be sure to click on their names to be taken to their individual blogs so you can see the deets of their projects and how they made their projects SHINE!!
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified
for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, January 30th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)