Welcome to the first Lawnscaping Challenge of 2013!!! In addition to celebrating the new year, it is also our 2nd birthday! We have had so much fun these past two years and can't wait to see what is in store for us for 2013! Today's challenge is all about celebrating because after all, we are 2 years old! You can create a project based on birthday, party invites, etc....
We are sponsored by the amazing Simon Says Stamp! The ONLY place to find all your online crafting needs.
I am pleased as punch to announce that the super sweet and talented Annette Allen is guesting with us this month...... Not only does she inspire me personally with every one of her creations, she is also a dear friend!!!! Here is her super fun project! I am totally digging those cloud shaped balloons!
Let's check out what the amazingly talented design team created for the challenge! Be sure to click on their names to be taken to their individual blogs so you can see the deets of their projects and how they made their projects SHINE!!
Laurel (incorporated paper straws)
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified
for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, January 16th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)