Happy Monday everyone! Today we've got another fun challenge in store for you today that is sure to get your inspiration flowing! Who doesn't love patterned paper and who doesn't love stamps! So what better thing than to combine the two for this challenge!!!!!!
A big HUGE thank you to our challenge sponsor, Lawn Fawn!!! Kelly Marie has graciously offered up an instock stamp set of the winners choice as a prize!!!! :)
Also returning to is is our July Guest Designer, Julie Ebersole!!! We are as please as punch to have her guest designs with us! Thank you so much Julie for being with us!!! Check out her amazing project. I have a super duper love for Chevrons and I am loving how she used the negative space with the die!
We also have another special guest designer with us, Yenni Natalia. Check out her amazing creation!!! Look at the absolutely brilliant patterned paper background she created with lot and lots and lots of stamps!
Be sure to check out their blogs for the details!!! Now let's take a look at what the design team created for us. Click on each of their names to be taken directly to their blogs to see the deets on their projects:
Christy - Look at the gorgeous background she created with Alpha letters!
Karin - Loving the tone on tone background
Deasy - How brilliant to make it go from black and white to color!!!!
Tamara - Gorgeous chevron and floral background
Elena - Gorgeous background stamped and colored! My goodness!
Shien Shien - Gorgeous layout with wonderful custom made background strips
Jenn - Loving that bubble background!
Vera - FUN background made with the airmail stamp in different colors
HOW TO PLAY:
**Please refer to our rules below. Unfortunately, those that do not follow the rules will have their entries deleted!
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, August 29th to submit your entries!