THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE HAVE RECEIVED AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS! WE ARE THRILLED TO SEE HOW EXCITED YOU ARE! THE CALL IS NOW CLOSED! ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED SOON.
That's right! You read the header right! The Lawnscaping Challenges is having a design team call! We are in need of one, possibly two NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!!!
We are pretty excited about this so let's get right to it!!!
- Have an active blog
- Own a minimum of 6 Lawn Fawn stamp sets (see under "chit chat" for explanation)
- Create two projects per month for the challenges. Projects are due the FRIDAY before each challenge
- Comment on assigned challenge participant entries
- Promote Lawnscaping AND our sponsors (Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp) in every challenge post
- Have ability to take good photographs of your project
- Promote Lawnscaping on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr - whatever social networking outlet you have access to
- Graphic Design (to help with badges if need be: and ability to make video/picture tutorials is a PLUS!! (please mention this in your app) - NOT REQUIRED
- Ability to create scrapbooking layouts/altered art also a plus - NOT required (please mention this in your app)
- Term is July-December. In December, discussions will take place privately about potentially extending your term
- This blog was created by our love of Lawn Fawn stamps. If you have an extremely limited supply of these stamps, then this position might not be for you... While we do not require the use of Lawn Fawn for our challenge participants, it is required for the design team members!
- The projects you created are open ended! It can be a card, layout, altered art, etc.....
Does this sound like something that would interest you? If so, please email the following information to Laurel at laurelbeard at me dot com with "Lawnscaping DT Call" in the subject line:
- Name, email address, blog link and any online galleries you may have (flickr, youtube, etc)
- 4 photos of your best work that you feel defines you as a designer
- Short bio including your design style
- Current design teams and terms
- Previous dt experience, if any! Previous experience on a design team is NOT required.
- Mention if you have any graphic design experience or ability to make video/picture tutorials. (NOT REQUIRED).
- Mention if you have scrapbooking and/or altered art experience (NOT REQUIRED).
The deadline for submissions is: JUNE 8th at 11:59 EST
We are always reluctant to do design team calls because we know it hurts if you aren't selected. Believe me, we have ALL BEEN THERE!!!! Please know whatever decision is made, it will be a hard one!