Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lawnscaping Patrol on the Prowl



Hey there! We are back with some gorgeous creations we have spotted!!!! Let's gets right to it!










Fantastic projects out there! Keep them coming!! :) If you're spotted, feel free to pick up the badge and post it on your blog (right click, save as).... We check both the Lawnscaping and Lawn Fawn Flickr groups to feature projects on the blog, so be sure to upload!

Just a reminder today is the LAST day to play along in our current challenge! Lawn Fawn is sponsoring. Be sure to get your creations linked up by 11:59PM EST!!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh my, good thing I work in an office all by myself...I totally giggled so hard I snorted when I saw the headless snowman! I'm thinking I shouldn't admit to doing that, but dang that is just too stinking cute and I'm still smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous choices. I really love the glittery lantern and the snowman with buttons...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards from the gallery. I just love the snowman with buttons:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute cute! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw! how exciting!! thanks so much for featuring one of my layouts! :)
    that snowman card with the head off...hilarious!! laughed so hard!!! ha ha!!

    look how talented everyone is!! it must be the lawn fawn in everyone shining through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are some amazing cards here--thanks so much for choosing mine amongst these incredible creations!!
    \

    ReplyDelete
  7. my little snowman has found himself in some pretty awesome company here! there's always fabulous inspiration in the Lawn Fawn flicker groups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!