Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Hop WINNERS!

Wow! Just wow! We had such a successful hop! From the participants to all of your amazing comments.....  We are just blown away! We definitely think we should do another one in the future... What do you think?

On to the winners! First, I'd like to thank Lawn Fawn and Mold Muse for sponsoring our hop!!! We are humbled and honored! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.

I used Random.org to choose which blogs to choose the winners from and then used random.org again to choose the winner from each blog.

And the winners of the Lawn Fawn stamp sets (1 blog hop participant and 3 commenters): 


Heather (hop participant)


Katie said...




So unique.. very very cool.





Jodie said...
So cute. love the boots

*Alison* said...
So adorable. I love the colors and that you used velum for the sentiment. off to the next stop on the hop :) HUGS


And the winner of the Mold Muse $25 gift certificate is:



                                                                          CraftyDee  said...
Very nice, I really like the leaves inside the frame! :)



And the winners of the mystery prize packs (1 hop participant and 1 commenter):

MicheyMoo (hop participant)

Jenny said...



Lovely card!


Winners, congratulations!!!  Please email me at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com to claim your prize! You have three days to contact me! :)







Thank you all for making our first ever blog hop such a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













9 comments:

  1. Congrats winners!!!! Very successful hop! Lots of fun and tons of inspiration. I think you should do more in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACCCCCK!!! HOLY SMOKESIES!!!! I do not believe I actually won something! wow! Thanks guys - the hop was utterly fabulous - I'm so happy to have found so much inspiration and a few new blogs to follow! Thank you SO so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely more hops! Congrats winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! :) Thanks Lawnscaping! Congrats all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! So surprised to see my name on the winners list!! The blog hop was a great inspiration - keep it coming!! Love Lawn Fawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I never win anything. I am super excited to have won a new Lawn Fawn stamp set. Thanks for the great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heavens.. THANK YOU sooo much! I am sooo excited! I can't even tell you.. :) I am off to email you right now..HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!