Allow me to introduce our fabulous sponsor for this challenge! Jenni Bowlin!!!!!
Jenni Bowlin is the owner and the creative force behind JBS Mercantile - a web-based company offering monthly paper crafting kits and inspiration and most recently an exclusive product line that can be found in Paper Arts stores across the country and on the web. JBS Mercantile has graciously offered up a FABULOUS prize pack to the winner! Now, I've seen this prize pack. It has been staring at me in my craft room for months! I am jealous of anyone who wins this!!!!
Joining us again is August Guest Designer Jenny Suchin.
For some additional inspiration, let's take a look at the Design Team projects. Jenni Bowlin was kind enough to give the Design Team some products to work with!!! :)
HOW TO PLAY:
**Please remember to take a look at the rules in order to be eligible to win.
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the link below.
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, August 24th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your projects to our flickr group as well! The Lawnscaping Patrol checks Flickr regularly, hint hint!
The winner and Top Three will be announced within 24 hours!
International Players: International shipping has become quite expensive it seems. We will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international, but the remaining cost is the responsibility of the winner.
Thanks for really challenging me this week. Love the inspiration from the Design Team.ReplyDelete
One layer cards are always a challenge for me. Thanks for giving me the nudge to make one.ReplyDelete
Design Team, y'all have done a terrific job!
this challenge is really challenging for me :)ReplyDelete