We would like for you to create any kind of party themed project! That's birthday, wedding, graduation, baby, retirement, new job - whatever makes you want to party!!!!
Sponsoring us for this challenge is the fabulous Simon Says Stamp! Have you checked out their store? They are amazing! They sell just about everything you could possibly need!
And the prize up for grabs:
Let's take a look at the design team's creations... Click on each picture to enlarge or click on their links to be taken directly to their page to get the deets on their projects!
And introducing our May Guest Designer, Winter Sims! It is such a pleasure to have her with us this month!!!!
**Please remember to take a look at the rules in order to be eligible to win** We have had a few projects that were well received by the Design Team, but unfortunately because rules were not followed, were not eligible to win.
HOW TO PLAY:
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Link our challenge and inspiration photo to your post and add the direct link your post or online gallery back here
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, No WORRIES. We would still love for you to play along!
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours
- You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You have until Wednesday, May 11th to submit your entries!
Make sure to upload your projects to our flickr group!!!
The winner and Top Three will be announced within 24 hours!
International Players: International shipping has become quite expensive it seems. We will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international, but the remaining cost is the responsibility of the winner.
PLEASE DISABLE YOUR WORD VERIFICATION!! :)
Our challenge is only successful because of YOU! Be sure to spread the word!
O I love this challenge!! My entry is on the way :-)ReplyDelete
Great challenge! Love all the fabulous DT inspiration - can't wait to play ;)ReplyDelete
Hugs, Ruth S
Such a fun challenge! Looking forward to playing along =)ReplyDelete
Fun challenge and lovely DT cards. Unfortunately I dont have Lawnfawn stamp yet...wish I had tho.ReplyDelete
Can't wait to hear what everyone else is bringing to the party, I got the drinks covered.ReplyDelete