It's Paper Piecing time! And Lawn Fawn has the perfect stamps to paper piece. Critters, Lanterns, birthday cakes.... So many choices!
And this week, we have something different for the prize..... We added a little something special I think! The winner of this challenge will not only receive Lawn Fawn's Fly Free stamp set, but will also be our special Guest Designer for the next challenge! Super cool, right?
And now to see what the lovely design team has in store for you all:
And our FABULOUS February guest designer, Karen Baker
Be sure to click on each of the design team members names to be taken directly to their blog to see the details of the projects! :)
We have added/altered the rules just a tad, so please be sure to read below!
HOW TO PLAY:
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. If not, we would still love for you to play along!
- Link our challenge and inspirational photo to your post and add the direct link to your post or online gallery back here!
- You many not combine more than 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenge is not the same theme as ours
- You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times
- You can create ANYTHING! A card, altered item, scrapbooking page, home decor, etc. The sky is the limit! We just ask you try and stick as close to the theme of the challenge as possible!
- You have until Wednesday, March 2nd to submit your entries!
- We also have a flickr group, so make sure to upload your creations there!
The winner and Top Three will be announced within 24 hours!
Please check to see if you have Word Verification enabled and if so, would you please consider disabling the word verification on your blog? It will help the Design Team a great deal when we stop by your blogs to leave you some love!
Please help make this challenge site great! Play along and spread the news! We can't wait to see what you create!!!
Love the challenge - thanks! All the inspiring cards are looking so delicious. I'm off to grab my stamps right now ;)ReplyDelete
I knew you loved Lawn Fawn stamps Laurel (you introduced them to me!) so I'm not surprised you started a challenge blog which looks fabulous :D Hope you're well honey xxxReplyDelete
I was just thinking last night... Lawnscaping should have a paper piecing challenge, and then I look this morning and here it is. Scary! :) Can't wait to get started on my creation. Thanks for another great challenge girls. Beautiful cards too by the way.ReplyDelete
Oh dear, I MUST make the card I have in my head tomorrow! I hope I can get some time to do so =) This challenge looks great!ReplyDelete
I have a question: Can we submit more then one entry, if we want to?ReplyDelete
Great cards from the DT! I'm making my way around to everyone's entries to look at what you've all made. What I've seen so far has been great =)ReplyDelete
I got to play this time... yeah! No need to include me in the contest part, I just wanted to participate because I love Lawn Fawn stamps. :-)ReplyDelete
I could just manage in time. love the challenge n the inspirational cards by DT. I dont own the Lawn Fawn cute stamps so used my Hero Arts stamps. I hope its fine.ReplyDelete
Great cards by the DT, I made a card, just in time!ReplyDelete