Now on to the next challenge! With Valentines Day coming up, it was pretty clear we wanted to do something that represents LOVE! So that's the challenge. ALL ABOUT LOVE! When you think of love, what comes to mind? Your family? Friends? Red? Hearts? Chocolates? All of the above? Create ANYTHING you like that represents love to you and post it back here!!!
Today is release day over at Lawn Fawn, and she has a cutie! Lanterns!!! How awesome! So what perfect timing to win a stamp set of your choice!
And now to see what the lovely design team has in store for you all:
And introducing our fabulous guest designer for February, Karen Baker!
To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must:
- Become a follower of Lawnscaping
- Use at least one Lawn Fawn product if you have it. Link our challenge to your post and add the direct link to your post or online gallery back here! And please post the inspirational photo, too!
- Please do not combine more than 3 challenges with your entry.
- You can create ANYTHING! A card, altered item, scrapbooking page, home decor, etc. The sky is the limit! We just ask you try and stick as close to the theme of the challenge as possible!
- You have until Wednesday, February 16th to submit your entries!
- We also have a flickr group, so make sure to upload your creations there!
The winner and Top Three will be announced within 48 hours!
Won't you consider disabling the word verification on your blog? It will help the Design Team a great deal when we stop by your blogs to leave you some love!
Please help make this challenge site great! Play along and spread the news! We can't wait to see what you create!!!