Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our FIRST Lawnscaping Challenge WINNERS!


First of all, can I just say how hard this was? Having never run a challenge blog  before, I had no idea how hard it was to choose winners. And you all made it so hard because all of the projects were simply amazing...... But we had to choose. So are you ready? Here goes......

 
Congratulations Gretchen!  You are the winner of our first challenge! Please pick up your winners badge above and email me at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com to claim your prize!

And now for our top three (in no particular order):








Congratulations to you all!   Please pick up your top three winners badge!


A big thank you to everyone who participated. I am not just saying this when I tell you that you all made it incredibly difficult. You are all winners in our book! Our next challenge in on Monday, January 17th! We've got another fun theme in store for you and of course, another prize! Stay tuned!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 3, Laurel & Co.! :) This challenge was a stretch for me because I really wanted to use LF stamps, yet I didn't have any of the "real" winter sets. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable cards, all around. I'm already looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Top 3! Thanks ladies! I had SO much fun with this challenge and I can't wait for the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.. it was such a fun challenge. Thanks.. I hope to play some more.. congrats all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices DT girls! I looooved Gretchen's card & when I saw Winter's today...wow, I was blown away! Congrats girls. I really loved everyones cards! Everything being a little different is a great thing! Go us all for trying - we all love us some Lawn Fawn & that's a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome picks! I didn't get a chance to participate in this one, but definitely the next! Congrats winners! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your picks! Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Gretchen and to Sherri, Winter, and Angie! You all blew me away with your fabulous cards!

    We were so thrilled with the great participation in our first challenge, there wasn't a bad card in the bunch! All of you did amazing and we hope you'll continue to play along. The next winner just might be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to the winners of your first challenge! fabulous cards by all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful submissions and congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the winners! Great cards from all of you =) In fact, all of the cards that were submitted for this challenge were great! I'm looking forward to the next challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! It was a great challenge, can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!