Saturday, February 1, 2014

Early Valentine's Day treat box.

Goodmorning!!!

It's Lenny, from the Facebook Inspiration!!

It's the first Saturday of the month, so ... here I am with my "special" post! :) 

Today, I would like to share an early Valentine's Day project!
I made a little treat box!! 
Yep ... I used my favorite little dude again ... Winter owl!! 
He's so totally adorable, don't you think??

Here's my treatbox . . .




For a detailed list of supplies: click HERE!!

Lots of Valentine's Day inspiration is coming: The Facebook Inspiration
Team is hosting a Valentine's Day blog hop on Feb 14!!
Did you see the badge? :) I hope you're gonna hop with us!! 




Thanks for stopping by today!! 
Happy Saturday everyone!

hugs . . 

lenny

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet treat box! I have that stamp set; I think I'll take it out today! Thank for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO ADORABLE! I LOVE how you added the little hearts to his scarf and altered the sentiment to fit the occasion!!!! So super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute box! I love the little hearts in the owl's scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such an adorable treat box!!! I LOVE they winter owl all dressed up for valentine's day!! He's definitely one I my favorite images too!! This is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!