Hi there! Happy Monday and welcome to another Lawnscaping challenge! We've got another fun challenge in store for you today!!! MAKE IT SHINE!!!! It's so broad that there is a lot you can do with it... Glitter, Glimmer Mists, Heat Embossing, Glossy Accents, transparency sheets, etc....... :):) Just show us some shine!!!!!
A big huge thank you to Lawn Fawn for sponsoring our challenge this week with a free stamp set of the winner's choice!
We'd like to welcome back Chan as our December Guest Designer! :) Let's check out what she made for this challenge, shall we? How cute is this tag! ACK!
Now let's check out what the amazingly talented design team created for the challenge! Be sure to click on their names to be taken to their individual blogs so you can see the deets of their projects and how they made their projects SHINE!!
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, December 26th to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)
GORGEOUS DT's projects!!
Love the new challenge ...euh...I love all the Lawnscaping challenges LOL
Beautiful work, ladies!!! Tons of wonderful inspiration!! :D I'm a shimmer, glitz, shine lover so I think I'll play along in this challenge!!!! :D SO fun!!!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
What a challenge!. Hopefully I can enter since I have to do many things this closing year.ReplyDelete
This is such a pretty challenge. I love all the glitter and sparkle! Merry Christmas all!ReplyDelete
Such awesome inspiration thank you DT! And LOVED the challenge!ReplyDelete
Fun challenge and what a whole lot of inspiration here, thank you!ReplyDelete