Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lawnscaping is on Facebook

Did you hear? Did you hear? Not only is Lawnscaping on Twitter, but we are on Facebook too!!! WOO HOO!!!! To celebrate,  I think a giveaway is in order, don't you????

Head on over there and "like" us, tell your friends (Tweet, Facebook status, blog, all ove the above, wink, wink....) and leave us a comment and you will automatically be entered to win a free stamp set and a Lawn Fawn Year One catalog!!

Check back tomorrow for our next challenge! You don't want to miss it!!!


5 comments:

  1. I *liked* you on facebook and am following you on twitter! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed, tweeted, liked and facebooked. Thanks for offering a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i can say is... "YAH"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you in FB and I've been a follower for a while! Cool giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you in Facebook (I'm a follower too) Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!